Friday, July 3, 2015

house tour

I did it I finely did it!!!

hey guys you are probably wondering what I did. well i made a house tour!!
its not a video but at lest its something lol anyways here it is!!
(btw all the pictures are under the words )




                                                              here is Kristy's part of the room

                                                         
                                                         here is Annie's side
 

                                               here is a better look at Annie's bed


                                                   here is Sophie's bedroom.
                                                   really that's it lol pour Sophie


                                                   here is something I found at a thrift store

                   
                               here it you can see it  has 4 working drawer's and a little mirror inside
                                                                       lol you can see me

                            here is a little table with drawer's that I use for there clothes



                                                 and on top I have a little TV that I made

 
                                           here is a folding chair me and my mom made
                                       (sorry I forgot to take a picture with it folded out  )


                                    and last is a bath room that has the horse stable in it
                                                                           lol



ok hope you enjoyed bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! please feel free to leave a comment
but please only tipe what you would say
to my face