Thursday, December 4, 2014

lots of stuff to tell you

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post the other day stuff happened. Wednesday I went to a club I go to, and  was there from 7-8:45 pm plus I have to leave around 6:20-ish to get there on time.

On thanksgiving something happened something BAD!!  If you read my profile you know I do Violin. On thanksgiving my cuz brought her Violin so we could play together.  My shoulder rest has been kind of bent from when I got it so we were just about ready to play and I hear this POP! it snapped off! I was so sad I wanted to cry! :(. But luckily I was out growing my violin and soon need another one a size bigger. It just so happened that my teacher had 2 other students one who needed the size I had and the other one was selling the size I needed. We did NOT want to sell my small Violin cause its super awesome in musical ways and we got for 50 Dollars!!!! and I just love it still so very much. We ended up getting to rent my little one and buying me a new one.  Today I got my new violin which i also love very much -Soooo much easier to play now because it fits me correctly and its just Soo awesome. Also today i did singing class & i got a part in a duet with a very good friend of mine i don't know if I can post names on here i will ask but for now lets just say shes a really  cool person. p.s. my singing part is in frosty the snow man so a really cool (get it "cool") song that everybody knows so yeah awesome)  today was fun because after violin I take art class and we drew people and I think I did a really good job.

please comment if You enjoyed this post by: Lucky girl
remember thou that all comments will be seen befor hand by my MOM
so as it says SO PLAY NICE (LOL toy story) yeah any one remember That!!??
im also trying to get my room cleaned really fast so my friend can sleep over tomorrow when i go to her house she can come home with me because the day after is Saturday

i gtg (got to go) its past my bed time yeah im in 6th grade so bye guys!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! please feel free to leave a comment
but please only tipe what you would say
to my face